Thursday, May 23, 2002

FOREWARN: I am hella pissed and if you don't want to read any profanity or if you don't want to hear any "negativities" or if you don't want me to dampen your little "sunshine world". Don't fuckin' read this blog entry.

I think I've been pushed to the edge far enough. All this bullshit about me letting my guard down doesn't help because every time I do, I get hit. What the hell is up with that? You know... Shawn tells me I have so much aggression and I'm not over anything. So I'm not! Who the fuck cares? I really don't care anymore. I really don't. You can all fuckin' talk shit all you want. You all can fuckin' talk behind my back. You can all make fuckin' promises that you can't keep. I'm tired of putting up a happy-front and make it seem like nothing fuckin bothers me. I'm tired of being "the nice one". I'm tired of caring about what other people think of me and I'm tired of feeling vulnerable. I let fuckin' everyone step all over me like I'm someone to blame. I hate it. I don't give a fuck anymore. I just don't. I DON'T CARE. You might think i'm going fuckin' nuts or that I'm ready to do something drastic. Ha. Like you care. Leave me alone.

Don't be so conceited. This entry is not about you. It's all about me and that's all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home